viernes, 12 de agosto de 2016

Random asian drama stuff I want to remember

Strike Outs = Already seen
Bold = Currently Watching
Italic = Pending

JAPANESE
Hana Yori Dango
Hana Yori Dango 2
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
Nobuta wo Produce
Kimi wa Pet
The hours of my life
Pride (2004)
Akumu chan
Great teacher Onizuka (GTO)
Aishiteiru to Ittekure
Hana Kimi
Buzer Beat
Proposal Daisakusen (PRODAI)
Atashinchi no danshi
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Nobuto wo produce
One pound gospel
Tatta hitotsu no koi
Koizora
Liar Game 1
Liar Game 2
Zenkai Girl
Kimi ga ireba
Taisetsu na koto wa subete kimi ga oshiete kureta
Tokyo Dogs
Sweet Room
Tsuki no koibito
Ikemen desu ne
Quartet
Party wa owatta 
Hungry!
Rich man, poor woman
Dear Sister
Galileo 1
Galileo 2
Taiyou no uta
Sprout
Soredemo, ikite yuku
Akai ito
The perfect insider
Switch Girl 1
Switch Girl 2
Koinaka
A clinic on the sea
Good Morning Call
Million Yen Women
Densha Otoko
Kahogo no Kahoko 
Summer Snow
Hachimitsu to Clover
Kasa wo motanai aritachi wa
Zettai Kareshi
Binbo Danshi
First Kiss
Golden Bowl
Orange Days
Cat Street
Hanazakari no Kimitachi he
Binta! 
Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto
Kantaro: The Sweet Tooth Salaryman

TAIWANESE
Devil Beside You
Love Contract

Meteor Garden 1
Meteor Garden 2
Corner with Love
Love Buffet
Sunny Girl (Sunshine Angel)
In time with you
Just you
Love around
Romantic Princess (Gong Zhu Xiao Mei)
Deja vu
Borrow your love
Fall in love with me
Apple in your eye (Mei Mei)
What is love? (Hua shi Ai)
Love Contract
Summer Fever
PS Man
Aim High
Love, Now
Someone like you
Be With Me
The Crossing Hero 
Moon River
Murphy´s law of love 
When I see you again
See you in time
Refresh Man
Smiling Pasta
Fondant Garden 
Better Man
The King of Romance 
It Started With a Kiss
They Kiss Again
Prince Turns to Frog
Mars
Why Why Love
Marry Me
My Secret Garden
My Secret Garden 2
Honey and Clover
The Rose
Tokyo Juliet
Silence
Summer x Summer
Say Yes Enterprise
Brown Sugar Macchiato
Scent of Love
Marmalade Boy
Seventh Grade
Lavender
Lavender 2
Romantic Princess
Bull Fighting
Starry Night
Wish to See You Again
Qi Lin Guan Zhi Lian
Goku Dou High School
Express Boy
Pi Zi Ying Xiong
Fated to Love You
Invincible Shan Bao Mei
The Outsiders
Hot Shot
Love or Bread
Miss No Good
Hi! Working Girl
Lover of Herb
My Lucky Star
Tian Wai Fei Xian
Memory Love
Attention Love
Behind your smile
Lion Pride

CHINESE
Love me, if you dare
Surgeons
Stay with me
A step into the past 
Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008
Quietly Falling in Love with You
City of Sky
Love at First Fight
Dear Prince

KOREAN
Goong
Stairway to heaven
Boys over Flowers
Snow Queen
Scent of a woman
Heart Strings (You´ve fallen for me)
Creating Destiny
City Hunter
My Girl
Lie to me
Coffe Prince
Oh! My Lady
49 Days
1% of anything
Personal Taste
Marry me, Mary
Iris 1
Secret Garden
Haru ( An unforgettable day in Korea)
Playful Kiss
You´re beautiful
My Fair Lady
Dream High 1
Paradise Ranch
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
My Princess
God of Study (GOS)
Big
Faith
Secret
Heirs
I heard your voice
The Moon that embraces the sun
Falling in love w/Soon Jung
When a man loves
Kill me, heal me
Answer me 1988
Answer me 1994
Answer me 1997
I order you
Marriage not dating
My lovable girl
Yongpal
Iljimae
Love in the moonlight
Doctors
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo 
The K2  
Monster 
My fair lady Gong Shim
While you were sleeping
Temperature of love
I´m not a robot
This is my love
W
Goblin
Defendant
Tunnel
Whisper 
Ruler: Master of the Mask
Descendant of the sun
Bridal Mask
Drinking Solo 
Legend of the blue sea
Full House
Loving You
A Love to Kill
Another Oh Hae Young 
A Gentleman's Dignity Ep 5

ANIME LIST

Candy Candy
Captain Tsubasa (Super campeones)
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball GT
Dragon Ball Z
Tenku no Escaflowne
Ao Haru Ride
Fushigi Yuugi
Inuyasha
Weiß Kreuz
Kodomo no Omocha
Marmalade Boy
Akame ga Kill
Ranma 1/2
Card Captor Sakura
Kimi no iru machi 
Sword art online
Shingeki no kyojin
Tokyo Ghoul
Shokugeki no soma
Kakegurui
Saber Marionette J
Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann 
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Tengen Toppa Gurren- Lagann
Violet Evergarden
Beatless

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario